My life is not really as great as other people who are in their silver years. Some people of my age are already accomplished professionals, doing the things that they love the most. They are earning enough money to spend for their entire lifetime. And they are just happy and contented with their lives.
But there is no point comparing my life to others. It is better to look back and remember the simple things that made 25 years of my existence special. So, I made this list. This list tells the 25 things that make me happy for being 25.
- Being alive
- Good health
- Occasions spent with my family
- Basically being with my Family
- My family
- Health and safety of my family
- I have a job (I earn money)
- I’m learning something from my job
- Discovered Lomography
- Learned photography
- My friends
- Places I’ve been to
- Restaurants I’ve visited
- Life outside work
- I studied a language (basic level)
- I topped that language class
- Korean movies I watched
- Korean series I watched
- K-pop concerts I’ve been to
- Became more responsible
- Started to feel like an adult (that’s a good thing, right?)
- Yet young at heart
- Become financially responsible (still learning more)
- Being happy
- Spending another opportunity to discover new things that will make me happy.
There are more things that make my life happy. This is just a summary of everything. After all, 25 years is a long period.
As the list goes on, I pray that my future will be as good as the 25 years I spent living, and that I’ll be a better and stronger person than I am today.